Guns 'N Roses fans were anticipating a March 6th release of the fabled Chinese Democracy record. By now you know that Axl Rose set that target date last year after a decade of speculation. Lore has it that Axl and the various forms GNR has taken over the years began working on the project as early as 1993. Fans in Italy have protested the delay by shutting down a long running fan site at GNRonline.it. But, maybe Axl has good reasons? Maybe he's been busy with some other things?
Here's our Letterman inspired Top 5 (too lazy for a top 10!) reasons that Chinese Democracy was not delivered on March 6th:
5) Axl is still trying to decide whether to join the Alliance or the Horde;
4) Axl is hoping to time the release with cornrows coming back into style;
3) Axl is waiting for Charlie Manson to finish lyrics to his "Look At Your Game, Girl" follow-up;
2) Axl didn't want to steal the spotlight from Britney and Anna Nicole Smith;
and the number one reason for the latest delay...
1) Axl is in training for Rose-Hilfiger II.